It is a project that is developed to promote Turkey in a period of intense anti-propaganda against our country.
The sales project consisted of designing a t-shirt with logos symbolizing Turkey’s cultural diversity, then selling it in duty-free shops in order to introduce tourists to the beautiful face of Turkey, these t-shirts were sold in Atatürk Airport to tourists from the symbolic price in duty-free shops.
- Selection of Turkey’s Promotional Logos by the jury.
- Graphic design of the logos by a team of experts.
- Preparation of a detailed explanation of the Promotional Logos by an author.
- English translation of the Promotional Logos.
- Printing Turkey’s Promotional Logos on thick glossy paper in A4 format.
- Creating a pure cotton crew neck t-shirt with Turkey’s Promotional Logos on it.
- Packing prepared t-shirts and the English explanatory texts in groups of 100 pcs.
- Sales of packed t-shirts in duty-free shops at Ataturk Airport to incoming and outgoing tourists for a symbolic price.